Senior Intake and Administration Officer
- Join a dynamic team to help shape the future of a growing community
- Remuneration starting at $68,754 plus superannuation
- Fixed term until 30 June 2022
Come and join Golden Plains Shire Council, a regional municipality focused on working with the community to create sustainable growth, whilst maintaining a highly valued rural character. Located just outside Geelong, and within an easy drive to both Ballarat and Melbourne, our location means you get the benefits of a country lifestyle whilst still enjoying all the things that the city has to offer.
About the Shire:
Golden Plains Shire is situated between two of Victoria’s largest regional cities, Geelong and Ballarat, with a population of over 20,000 people across 56 vibrant rural communities.
Renowned for our award-winning food and wine, iconic music festivals, goldfield heritage and friendly communities, Golden Plains Shire is an attractive destination both to work, play and call home.
About the role:
Golden Plains Shire Council is seeking an experienced professional to provide senior assistance with the Team Leader and management of the Active Ageing & Inclusion division to ensure that all functions are performed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner in accordance with relevant Council Policies, Procedures, Acts and Regulations. The position also contributes to the achievement of Council’s community relations goals and promotes the image of Council through the provision of excellent customer service
Day-to-day, you will:
- Supervise the administrative team to ensure the accountability and accuracy of statistical data and mandatory reporting requirements are met.
- Supervise administrative staff across service delivery areas, ensuring compliance with all legislation, regulations, Codes of practice, Council policies and procedures.
- Provide a high standard of customer service to clients, external stakeholders, contractors and other agencies.
- Prepare and maintain new and existing client service agreements, relevant information, allocation of community care worker and roster distribution for the delivery of CHSP, HACC PYP and Brokerage funded services inclusive of Social Support Groups.
- Monitor My Aged Care (MAC) service provision portal daily
- provide senior assistance with the Team Leader and management of the Active Ageing & Inclusion.
This is a real opportunity to help shape the future of a growing community.
We are looking for someone who has:
- An understanding of the technology, procedures and processes used within the service provision and assessment team. In particular, administrator knowledge of the client data system Xpedite is essential;
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and other relevant computer software;
- Skills in managing time, setting priorities and planning and organising work for themselves and the AA&D administration officers so as to achieve objectives efficiently within the resources available and within a set timetable
- Ideally, you will be someone who brings diverse life experience and a genuine passion for what you do.
What’s in it for you:
At Golden Plains Shire Council, we promote diversity and want to develop a workplace that reflects the community in which we operate. We offer professional development and networking opportunities to staff as well as free onsite parking.
You can also:
- Join a values-driven and community-focused organisation;
- Contribute to a broad scope of work;
- Make the most of professional development opportunities.
How to apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please apply via our careers website at: http://goldenplains.applynow.net.au/#vacancies
Applications for this role must include a cover letter and CV and will be required to address the Key Selection Criteria.
For more information, you can contact Leanne Green, Manager Active Ageing and Inclusion Services, on (03) 5220 7160.
Only applications submitted via Council’s website will be considered. Applications submitted via Seek will not be assessed.
Applications close Monday 2 November 2020 at 9.00am.
Golden Plains Shire Council is an Equal Opportunity and Child Safe Employer. We believe that every individual has something valuable to offer. We are striving to build a workforce that reflects the community in which we operate and encourage applications from people of all ages, genders and cultural backgrounds. We recognise our proactive duty to ensure compliance with equal opportunity, child safe and other workplace-related legislation, and to eliminate all forms of discrimination.