Learning and Capability Development Specialist
- Permanent Part time – 22.8 hours per week
- Remuneration starting at $84,891 per annum pro rata (plus superannuation)
- Faced-paced & dynamic role in a transforming organisation
We’re not your average council
Golden Plains Shire is situated between two of Victoria’s largest regional cities, Geelong and Ballarat, and is located only a 70 minute drive from the Melbourne CBD. With a population of 23,722 people, Golden Plains Shire is one of Victoria’s fastest-growing rural councils encompassing 16 townships and 56 communities.
We’re not looking for an average candidate
Are you an enthusiastic Learning and Development Professional/ Practitioner who is keen to join the Golden Plains Shire Council on its journey of positioning Learning and Capability Development at the core of our organisation? We are implementing a brand new LMS and you will be pivotal during the configuration and when in operation to identify learning needs, capture learning efforts and report on outcomes. Having exceptional client-facing skills, you will liaise with external and internal suppliers for Subject Matter Expertise and will coordinate the delivery and continuous evolvement of a truly blended learning framework.
A part time permanent role – 22.8 hours per week
- Band 6 salary level (between $84.891 to $92,357 per annum pro rata) plus superannuation.
- Professional development and networking opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- A new corporate office space with free onsite parking
- Modern IT landscape
- Flexible working arrangements in line with position requirements
Interested in Applying for this role?
We are now accepting applications via our careers website.
For further information about the role please refer to the position description, or for a confidential discussion contact Hiring Manager, Janina Isted, Coordinator People & Development on (03) 5220 7202.
Please submit your application consisting of your response to the Key Selection Criteria, a cover letter and a recent resume. Applications close 9.00 am on Monday 10 May 2021.
We are committed to responding to every job applicant.